Still searching for what phones are compatible with cricket wireless? The list of phones available to use with Cricket Wireless is always changing and expanding, and they offer a great online search tool to find out what is currently compatible with their service. Then you should check out this guide. Let’s get started!
How to Find Out Which Phones Work With Cricket Wireless
Cricket’s easy compatibility check process makes it as easy as possible to determine if your phone is compatible or not with Cricket Wireless services.
Step 1: Go to your browser and either visit Cricket’s main website, press ‘Shop’ in the main menu and then select ‘Bring Your Phone‘ or you can go directly to cricketwireless.com/cell-phones/bring-your-phone
Step 2: This will show you the complete BYOP process (Unlock your phone, Check device compatibility and Select a SIM card or plan). You will need to enter the 15-digit IMEI code of your phone and then press ‘Check.’
If you don’t have the IMEI number of your phone, you can call *#06# to find it or go to your phone’s settings. Click on the type of device to get detailed instructions about locating your IMEI number (Android, Apple, or Data only).
Step 3: After entering your 15-digit IMEI code in the box, click ‘Check’ to instantly be notified if your device is compatible.
Note: Make sure your phone is not locked before you test its compatibility. You can use only unlocked phones on Cricket’s network.
You can ask your original wireless provider to unlock your device if it isn’t already unlocked. As long as your device is not under contract, flagged stolen, or lost, they will unlock it for you.
What Phones Are Compatible With Cricket Wireless
We have selected the top phones from the huge archive of Cricket Wireless phones without plans. These phones are packed with the most up-to-date features so that you can use them for even more possibilities. We could go on! You can scroll down to find out about the best smartphones that work with Cricket Wireless.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Compatible With Cricket Wireless
Samsung is a well-known smartphone brand that launches high-quality smartphones on occasion. Samsung phones are affordable and offer high-quality features.
The Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy A, and Galaxy Note series are the most popular Samsung phones. These phones offer decent features and range from affordable to high-end while still being budget-friendly.
- The 6.7 inch super AMOLED screen delivers 1080×2400 pixels resolution, which ensures vibrant streaming.
- You don’t need to worry about space as it has an internal memory of 128GB and a processing RAM of 6GB. This allows for smooth operation.
- Clear photos and videos were taken with the quad cameras included (64 Megapixel PDAF rear and 12-megapixel wide lens), 5 megapixels dedicated macro camera and 5-megapixel depth sensor, as well as a 32-megapixel Selfie Camera
- It delivers outstanding performance with the Snapdragon 730 chipset, Octa-core processor, and Adreno 618 graphics.
- You can travel anywhere you like with a 4500mAh lithium-ion battery. It lasts for more than a day on a single charge.
Nokia 2.4 Android 10 Unlocked Smartphone
Nokia Corporation, Finnish multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer electronics company, was founded in 1865.
Nokia’s headquarters are located in Espoo, Finland. Nokia is one of the most recognizable and iconic mobile phone brands. They are known for making quality phones that last.
Nokia’s new line of button phones features sturdy designs and high build quality. These phones are classic and are considered masterpiece phones. Let’s take a look at the specifications below for the Nokia 2.4.
- This device features a huge 6.5-inch HD+ touch screen display, which delivers smooth streaming and thrilling gameplay
- You can do many things and save money with 2 GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- The 4500mAh AI-assisted adaptive battery charges in less time and can run for as long as two days on one charge.
- It features a convenient fingerprint sensor that allows you to unlock your phone quickly. Also, it can be used smoothly with Android 11 and beyond.
- Two rear cameras are included with the device, one with a 13MP main sensor and two with depth sensors of 2 MP and 5 MP, as well as a selfie camera that can take stunning photos even at night.
Nokia offers a selection of high-quality phones from its archive of best cricket mobile phones. Nokia and Microsoft have teamed up to launch several popular devices under the Microsoft Lumia Series.
Nokia has been producing smartphones that run Android operating systems and have some of the most current features in recent years. Nokia 2.4 has a stylish design, excellent build quality, superior specifications, and many more. This device is not locked and is compatible with Cricket Wireless.
All features come with three years of security updates per month and two years’ worth of software upgrades. The media Tek helio P22 chipset offers faster performance and multitasking capabilities at all times.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Cricket Wireless Smartphone
Samsung is a South Korean technology company that produces smartphones and has a large selection of electronics. We have already mentioned some of the features of Samsung smartphones in the previous section.
It is a top smartphone brand that offers a large selection of smartphones on the market. Samsung was first known for its great smartphones and home appliances.
Samsung launched some outstanding phones even though it is competing in the technology market. The phone was launched in February 2019 and featured a wide range of specifications that you’ll love.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 has both a flagship design and many of the features found on the Samsung Galaxy S10. The build quality section features a ceramic body, and the back is made of glass. Take a look at these specifications for the Samsung S10 Smartphone.
- This display is a 6.2 inch Dynamic AMOLED, HDR10+ LCD and offers a resolution of 1400 x 3040 pixels. Enjoy movies without any restrictions.
- It has an Exynos 9820 (8 nm), Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm), as well as an Octa-core processor, so multitasking will not be a problem.
- The internal storage capacity is 128 GB, and the internal processing RAM is 8. This means that you can do much more with it.
- Three cameras are available: a 16MP ultrawide lens, a 12MP telephoto lens, and a 12MP macro lens covering a 10MP selfie camera. You can do anything you want with these three cameras
- It comes with a Li-Ion 3400mAh, non-removable battery, and a 15W fast charger, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Because it is unlocked, the Samsung S10 can be used with any wireless carrier. It is compatible with Cricket wireless. Switching from one phone to Cricket will give you access to Cricket Wireless for free.
Motorola Moto G9 Cricket Wireless Mobile Phone
Motorola was founded in 1928 as an electronics- and technology company. They merged Motorola Mobility with Motorola Solutions in 2011 to produce mobile phones and other tech devices.
Motorola is a well-known worldwide brand for releasing the most recent discoveries now and again for almost a hundred years. Motorola is famous for making durable, high-quality cell phones that are both strong and reliable.
Motorola Moto G9 Play, one of the most recent smartphones from Motorola Mobiles since they started making smartphones in the past decades.
- It has a 48 Megapixel rear-facing camera, a 2MP macro sensor, and an 8MP selfie camera. This camera can take smooth photos and videos with great stabilization.
- The device comes with 4GB of RAM, which allows you to use the device efficiently. A 64GB Internal memory lets you store more items.
- The 5000mah battery packs a powerful 5000mAh battery that provides 2 days of battery life.
- A stunning 6.5 inch max vision HD+ display brings movies and photos to life and provides streaming quality.
- It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nanometers) chipset, and an Octa-Core Adreno processor
The Motorola Moto G9 Play unlocked is compatible with international GSM networks. It does not support LTE carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. It supports Cricket Wireless. It features new attributes and a sapphire-blue textured body, which gives it a premium appearance.
Motorola Moto G9 play is a decent smartphone that works with Cricket Wireless. Get it if you need the latest features in a smartphone at a reasonable price.[amazon box=”B08LP52QPF” template=”horizontal”]
Samsung Galaxy A51 DUOS GSM Unlocked Phone
The Samsung Galaxy series is home to all the high-quality smartphones that Samsung used in its past launches. Samsung Galaxy has launched many series such as the Galaxy J series and Galaxy Note series, Galaxy A series, Galaxy M series, DUOS series, etc.
The most popular phones in the mobile tech market are the Samsung Galaxy A, J, Note, and Note series.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone is high quality and affordable. It will be a good value purchase if the features are compared to the price.
- This display is a Super AMOLED 6.5 inch and offers a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Enjoy movies without any restrictions
- It has an Exynos 9610 chipset, Mali G72 MP3 graphics, and an Octacore processor, so multitasking will not be a problem.
- The internal storage capacity is 128 GB, and the internal processing RAM is 4. This means that you can do much more with it.
- Four cameras are available: a 48MP main sensor, 12MP ultrawide, 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth lens covering a 32MP selfie camera. You can do anything you want with these four cameras
- It comes with a Li-Ion 4000mAh, non-removable, battery and a 15W fast charger so that you can take it with you everywhere.
- The unlocked version is compatible with GSM international variants and the USA variant with LTE. Take a look at these specifications for the Galaxy A51 smartphone.
If you love the Samsung Galaxy A51 but don’t have the budget to buy a good phone, this is the right choice. Unlocked phones will also offer carrier compatibility, as well as the budget side.[amazon box=”B083NJRP1L” template=”horizontal”]
LG LM-G900TM Cricket Wireless Compatible Smartphone
LG phones are well-known for their unique designs and superior camera features. Most LG phones run on Android Operating Systems, so they are easy to use for most customers.
LG phones are compatible with almost all network frequencies except 5G, so there is a large selection of them. You will have smoother network coverage and greater compatibility when you use Cricket Wireless with LG phones.
- It features a 6.8-inch large display with a resolution of 1080×2460 pixels. This allows for beautiful views of real things on a widescreen.
- The 4300mAh battery is included. It doesn’t take long to charge and comes with a fast charger. You can do anything on the go!
- You can store anything you like in 128 GB of internal storage. The 8 GB RAM functional RAM allows for multitasking and performance enhancements.
- You can play games, watch videos and work on sheets. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset with Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 processor.
- You can capture professional-looking photos in any lighting condition with triple rear cameras (48MP standard, 8MP ultra-wide, 5MP depth, and a 16MP front camera).
- The 5G smartphone LG Velvet, from the mobile manufacturers of LG, is a first-of-its-kind mark of smooth design. LG Velvet is, first and foremost, a smartphone with an elegant design.
- It is known for its Velvet texture, which is what it is. It is a great device to have.
It is compatible with all international carriers and supports 4G LTE worldwide. 5G speeds are available for the USA only. It is a must-have because it has all the top features, unlocked carrier compatibility, and a very affordable price.[amazon box=”B08WJNKMGK” template=”horizontal”]
Samsung Galaxy A11 Cricket Wireless Compatible Phone
We represent the last device that you requested, according to What Phones are Compatible with Cricket Wireless. Samsung Galaxy A11 is the second Samsung smartphone to be listed in the list.
The Samsung A series has released some fantastic smartphones that are primarily entry-level phones, and all phones are very qualitative for people with specific needs.
This entry-level Samsung smartphone has more features than any comparable phone. We can mention a type C port and fingerprint sensor. This makes it an attractive choice for those looking for an affordable unlocked smartphone. Let’s take a look at the Samsung Galaxy A11 features.
- The 6.4 inch HD Plus TFT LCD Infinity O displays generate a smooth resolution of 720×1560 pixels. This display delivers the streaming quality you expect.
- This box features a Dual SIM utility that includes a rear-mounted fingerprint. It provides more options in a smaller package.
- The device comes with 2GB Internal RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory. This makes it more user-friendly.
- Clear photos are possible with the triple rear camera (13/MP rear main sensor, 5MP ultrawide, 2MP depth sensor, and an 8MP selfie camera).
- The 4000 mAh battery can last for hours and is compatible with all 4G, 3G, and 2G networks. This allows for better mobility worldwide.
- It works with all GSM Carriers, including MetroPCS, AT&T and T-Mobile. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost. It ensures that Samsung A11 works with Cricket Wireless.
Cricket Wireless Compatible Plans
Cricket Wireless offers a variety of flexible and affordable prepaid plans that are both affordable and free from overages and annual contracts. You can browse the plans at cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans, select a phone or the BYOP program, select the plan that meets your minute, text, and data needs, as well as your budget, and check out.
Cricket’s website allows you to select how many lines you want, and the system will display the rates and plans available for that number.
If you need only one line, you have four options:
- $30 per month for 2GB data
- $40 per month for the 10GB plan ($35 with AutoPay), includes 10GB of high-speed internet, unlimited text, and picture messaging in the U.S.A, HD Voice, Wi-Fi calling with a compatible phone, and Cricket Call Defense.
- Unlimited plans are $55 per month (50 with Auto Pay), and include unlimited data, unlimited text and talk, unlimited picture and video streaming in the U.S., unlimited call and text from Mexico to Canada, unlimited texts between the U.S. and 37 other countries, HD Voice, Wi-Fi calling and Cricket Call Defense for compatible phones.
- Unlimited + 15GB Mobile Hotspot Plan $60 per month (with Auto Pay), includes unlimited data at their fastest speeds, unlimited text and picture messages in the U.S., unlimited talk and text to compatible phones, 150GB of cloud storage, unlimited call and text from the U.S. and 37 other countries, unlimited video streaming (480p), Mexico, Canada, HD Voice and Wi Fi calling with compatible phone, and Cricket Call Defense.
You can also choose 2, 3, 4, or 5 lines. You can choose from any of the plans above. All programs offer the same benefits, but the prices vary depending on how many lines you require.
What Phones Are Compatible With Cricket Wireless? CDMA Or GSM
Cricket Wireless was an earlier CDMA provider. It used the network of Sprint and other CDMA carriers. Cricket’s CDMA network was closed down by AT&T and the spectrum were modified to support AT&T’s HSPA+, LTE, and LTE networks.
In 2015, they ended their CDMA service. Cricket now offers devices that work on AT&T’s 3G and 4G networks. The majority of phones that were available before the acquisition would not work on the GSM network.
This includes the iPhone 4s and iPhone 5c, as well as the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5s. These compatible iPhones required only new SIM cards. All other devices needed to be replaced with GSM-supported ones.
Cricket Wireless has been using AT&T’s cell towers since its acquisition. Cricket Wireless also uses AT&T’s national network, which connects more than 99% of the U.S. population. AT&T’s coverage is second in the country, slightly behind Verizon.
Cricket’s customers have great coverage across the entire U.S. AT& T towers may not be equally distributed, so that you might get limited coverage in rural areas.
To make sure Cricket offers good coverage in your area, go to cricketwireless.com/map.html and enter your address or ZIP code in the provided box.
Which Other Carriers Are Compatible With Cricket Wireless?
Cricket Wireless may work with carriers such as AT&T, its MVNOs and:
- Consumer Cellular
- FreeUP Mobile
- Good2Go Mobile
- H2O Wireless
- Red Pocket
- Straight Talk
These are the companies whose phones may work with Cricket Wireless. Cricket uses GSM phones, so T-Mobile’s phones could also work with Cricket’s network and services.
Remember that you must unlock your Cricket Wireless phone before you can use their services. Cricket may also be able to use the services of some listed MVNOs or carriers. This depends on the terms and conditions of each carrier.
What Are The Cricket Wireless Compatible Phone Replacement Terms?
Cricket Wireless will be notified if your Cricket Wireless phone is lost or stolen. You can call them at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) (available Monday-Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm ET and on Sundays from 10 am to 9 pm ET) or contact them via chat on their website (cricketwireless.com/contactus).
If you have Cricket Protect, however, you can expect to get a replacement device.
If your phone stops working and the warranty is still valid, you might be eligible to receive a replacement from the manufacturer.
If you have the Cricket Protect (an optional insurance feature that can be used with both original Cricket phones and BYOP devices), you can file a claim at cricketwireless.com/support/protect-my-phone/file-a-claim both in case if your phone got lost/stolen or damaged/broken.
Also, you should cancel AutoPay and change your plan. You may be able to get a new or refurbished model of your phone or one similar in type and quality if you have this insurance. You cannot guarantee compatibility with accessories, and the device may have different colors, brands, models, and features.
How Do I Activate A Cricket Compatible Phone?
It is simple to activate a Cricket compatible device. Follow these steps to activate your Cricket compatible device.
Step 1: Go to cricketwireless.com/activate.html# and press ‘Get Started’.
Step 2: Choose which device type you have (Apple or Android, or both – multiline).
Step 3: After you’ve chosen your type of device, turn your device off, insert your Cricket Wireless SIM Card (which you purchased previously), and then turn it on again. After you have done this, click ‘I’m ready.
Step 4: Choose your purchase location (the place where you bought your Cricket device/SIM card). You can choose Cricket or another retailer.
- If you bought your Cricket phone/SIMcard at another retailer, just press ‘Continue” and you’ll be invited to join our Cricket community. Follow the steps to complete activation.
- If you bought your Cricket SIM card or device in-store, activate it there.
- You must call Cricket Customer Care if you bought your Cricket phone or SIM Card by calling Cricket Customer Care to activate it.
- If you bought your Cricket phone or SIM Card from Cricket’s official website you can activate it online by pressing the ‘Continue” button.
Step 5: After you’ve purchased your Cricket SIM card or phone online, and you’ve pressed “Continue” on the previous step you will be able to select whether you’re a new customer or an existing one.
To activate your new account, press ‘Continue” and enter your order number. After you have completed this, click ‘Activate’ to be notified once the activation process has ended.
If you are an existing customer and wish to add more lines to your account, you will need your username, password, and account PIN. Next, sign in to your account. Follow the instructions to activate the account.
Cricket Wireless Compatible Phones: Where Can I Buy One?
You can purchase a Cricket Wireless original phone or compatible BYOP device at many locations. An actual Cricket Wireless device can be purchased on their website, at one of their many stores across the country, or a retailer such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, and so forth.
You can purchase a compatible BYOP device at any compatible carrier or MVNO (in which case the device must be unlocked) as well at any retailer that sells Cricket Wireless compatible mobile phones, such as Wal-Mart and Amazon. You should ensure that you buy an unlocked device.
Are Cricket Wireless Phones Unlocked?
Cricket Wireless phones cannot be used with any other wireless provider. Cricket can unlock your phone if you want to switch wireless providers. They will not unlock your phone unless it meets all requirements. The following requirements are required to open cricket’s account:
You have had the device in use for at least six months of paid service
- This device is intended for use on Cricket’s network and is locked to it
- The device was not reported as lost or stolen, nor has it been flagged.
- The device cannot be associated with any fraudulent activity or account
Can I Get Cricket Wireless Compatible Phones For Free?
Cricket Wireless offers many special deals that could get you a free original phone. There are other ways you can get a phone for free. If your phone is compatible with Cricket’s services, it can be brought to Cricket.
Can I Upgrade My Cricket Wireless Compatible Phone Without Paying?
It is easy to upgrade a Cricket Wireless original or BYOP phone, but it will cost you. You can read more about upgrading your Cricket phone at cricketwireless.com/support/account-management/upgrade-your-device.html.
Can I Put My Cricket Sim Card Into Another Phone?
Sure, you can put your Cricket SIM card on another phone. However, the SIM card and service will only work in case the phone is unlocked, compatible with Cricket’s services (check at cricketwireless.com/cell-phones/bring-your-phone), and after it has been activated. You can see the activation process below.
If you’re looking for a way to save money, Cricket wireless is the best option. Plans are cheaper than other providers on the market. Rezence hopes you found this article useful and could help you make the right decision.