How To Connect Jabra Earbuds
Turning On Pairing Mode
Here is where things get tricky. There are many pairing options depending on the model Jabra device. Most of the devices fall under one of these three categories. I’ll explain how to pair them here.
Earbuds and headphones with a Multi function button at the side (Models include the Elite Active 75t. Elite 75t. Elite 65t. Elite 65t. Elite Sport. Evolve 65t. Elite Sport. Elite Active 45e. Sport Pace).
Turn off your headphones or earbuds. Hold the Multi function button for 3 seconds. Depending on the model, it may take up to 5 seconds.
When the Bluetooth LED flashes, the headphones will announce that they are in pairing mode. Remove them from the case and press the button on the right earbud to pair earbuds.
Mono headsets that don’t require a charging case (models are Talk 5, Talk 15, Talk 25, Talk 30, and Talk 45).
Turn on your Jabra Talk headset by moving the On/Off switch to On. Hold the Answer/End button down for three seconds until the Bluetooth LED flashes. The Jabra Talk will announce that it is in pairing mode.
Mono headsets with a case for charging (models include Talk 55).
Make sure your Jabra Talk 55 is plugged into the charging case. Hold the battery status button at the bottom of your charging case for three seconds until the LED turns blue.
Pair Your Jabra Device With Your Laptop Or Phone By Searching For It
How To Pair My Jabra Earbuds To iPhone
Once you have put your Jabra device enter pairing mode, it is time to connect them with your device. Here’s how you do it.
- Access your iPhone’s “Settings”. It’s the gear icon you will find on your home screen.
- Select the Bluetooth option (found in the upper portion of the Bluetooth menu).
- Move the switch to “On”. You can skip this step if the switch is already on.
- A list of compatible devices can be seen.
- To pair your Jabra headphones with your smartphone, tap the Jabra product
- It is possible that you have already paired your headset to the phone. You can find the Jabra option in the “my devices”
It is easy to pair a bluetooth headphone and an Android phone. These are the instructions:
- Pair your bluetooth headphones.
- Open “Settings” on your Android device.
- Select “Connected Devices.” Androids might call it “Connections.”
- Choose “Connection Preferences“, from the drop-down menu. If this section is not available, you can skip this step.
- Slide the toggle to the On setting to turn on the Bluetooth device. If the switch is already on, you don’t have to make any changes.
- You will see the “Pair new device” option. If you don’t see this option, scroll down to the bottom and check if your device has the “Available Devices” header.
- Click the three dots bar at the top-right corner to start the scan. Tap “Refresh” to continue.
- Touch the headset when it appears. It might be labeled “Jabra” or the model number.
Your Android smartphone can now sync with your headphones.
How To Pair Jabra Wireless Earbuds To Windows
Sometimes, you want to listen on your computer to music. Gamers are quite fond of this habit.
These steps will help you pair your headset and laptop.
- Pair your Jabra headphones with its pairing mode.
- Select “Notifications“. It’s located right next to the taskbar’s timer.
- Enable Bluetooth if it isn’t active already. It’s on if the Bluetooth tile displays “Not Connected” and the title of other devices.
- Select the “Connect” option from the Bluetooth menu. This tool allows you to search for Bluetooth devices within the vicinity and displays them in your Bluetooth menu.
- Now, put on your Jabra headphones and push the button. Windows will now establish a connection to your headset.
How To Pair Jabra Device To macOS
These steps make it easy to connect Jabra headphones with macOS.
- Pair your headset with its pairing mode.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon in your macOS. Turn it on.
- This icon is not available in the Apple menu. To find it, go to the Apple menu -> System preferences. Here you will find the Bluetooth option.
- Select the Bluetooth display option in the menu bar.
- Click on “Bluetooth”, and your Mac will scan gadgets for you to pair.
- Select your headset name from the gadget list. This is where you pair your Mac and your Jabra device.
My Jabra Bluetooth Earbuds Are Having A Complete Loss Of Connection
It’s frustrating to lose your earbuds connection on the run or while driving. You want the best possible listening experience and get the most out of your earbuds.
There could be many reasons your earbuds have trouble connecting. These are some things to remember.
Out Of Range
Bluetooth can only connect to Jabra device within a specific range. This can affect your listening experience and could cause your Bluetooth connection problems.
Keep your device within 10 meters of your mobile device. While you may prefer to leave your phone at work, earbuds connected at the closest point will provide the best experience.
Another Paired Device
You will have already learned that the Jabra device can be paired with multiple mobile devices simultaneously if you’ve read some of these steps. This can cause problems as your earbuds may not know where to go.
Make sure that your earbuds are not paired with nearby devices. Jabra’s pin system makes it difficult for unknown devices not to connect automatically.
The Battery Is Low
It is easy to forget how many hours you’ve been on your mobile device between charges, but low batteries could be the cause of your connection issues. This could be the solution to your problem.
Check the battery level if it’s been more than five hours since the last charge of your pair. Place them in the charging case for 5 minutes. Then check again to make sure your connection issues are gone!
How Do I Reset My Jabra Bluetooth Headphones?
When you turn the Jabra Wave on, it will turn itself on.
When you simultaneously press and hold Volume down and Answer/end for five seconds, the Bluetooth icon and battery icon flash five times.
After it has been reset, your Jabra Wave may be turned off. It will pair automatically if you turn it back on.
Why Are My Wireless Earbuds Not Pairing?
Select Unpair (or Forget on some phones) from the Settings menu next to an Android paired device. You should always charge the battery. If the battery says they are charged, charge them fully before pairing them. You need to ensure that both devices work together.
What Number Of Bluetooth Devices Can I Pair My Jabra Device With?
Pairing with additional devices works in the same manner as the original pairing of your product.
The following pairing scheme applies to Jabra devices that can be paired with multiple devices simultaneously, also called Multiuse.
- 8 – The number of paired devices your Jabra device can remember. If you try to pair a ninth device, it will replace that first paired with the existing paired devices.
- 2 – Your headset can connect to two devices simultaneously. You can connect your headset to both a JabraLink Bluetooth adapter and a smartphone or two smartphones at once. You can only connect one Jabra Link Bluetooth adapter to your Jabra headset at a given time.
- 1 – Number of devices that can simultaneously play audio.
Why Is My Left Jabra Not Working?
You must ensure that the Jabra device is paired and connected to your mobile device. Keep the charging case open and place the left earbud inside. Flash red while the left earbud remains in the charging case.
If the LED doesn’t flash red, you may have to clean the pins or poles in the charging case.
Why Is My Right Jabra Earbud Not Working?
These steps will guide you through the reset process. Before using the right earbud, make sure it is fully charged and on.
After holding the button for about 10 seconds, it should briefly flash purple (the LED flashes red before flashing purple). You can now use the earbuds again by resetting them.
Here are some tips for pairing Jabra bluetooth headphones with your device. The headset is compatible with many devices, so this task is easy. Rezence hopes you found this article useful, and if you have any questions or comments, please let us know.