How To Fix Soundcore Earbuds Not Connecting
1. Make sure both earphones are back in the charging case and close it.
2. Take them both out and try connecting again.
3. If this doesn’t fix the problem, try resetting the headphones:
- Delete the “Soundcore Liberty Air” in the Bluetooth list of the device you’re connecting to.
- Turn off your Bluetooth device
- Turn on your Bluetooth device
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the earbuds for 5 seconds, then release.
- The earbuds will restart and the LED light will turn blue.
Soundcore Earbuds How To Connect
How To Connect Soundcore Earbuds To Android Phone
Navigate to your phone’s Settings menu and click on the Connections tab, then enable your Bluetooth connection under the heading of Wireless & Networks.
- Select the “Bluetooth” menu item and your phone will automatically scan for available devices.
- The SoundCore 2 appears in the list after some seconds have passed.
- Discover the power of SoundCore 2.
- After pressing the button, the speaker emits a beep and the Bluetooth LED lights up steady blue, indicating that the bluetooth devices are connected to the phone.
How To Pair Anker Soundcore Earbuds To An iPhone
Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone and enable Bluetooth. -Make sure Bluetooth is turned on by going to Settings on your iPhone. -To turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone, go to Settings and then enable Bluetooth function.
- Choose the “Bluetooth” menu item and your phone will start scanning for available devices.
- After a few seconds, the SoundCore 2 appears in the list.
- Select on the SoundCore 2.
- After the speaker emits a confirmation sound, the Bluetooth LED lights up steadily blue, signifying a connection between the speaker and your phone.
Pair Anker Soundcore Earbuds To A Windows 10 Laptop?
- To access the ‘Windows Settings,’ press the ‘Windows + I’ shortcut.
- Turn on the computer’s Bluetooth by clicking on ‘Devices‘.
- Now select “Add Bluetooth or other devices” from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Bluetooth‘ from the drop-down menu.
- After a few seconds, the computer begins scanning the available devices, and the Anker SoundCore 2 appears in the list.
- Select Anker SoundCore 2 from the drop-down menu.
- The Bluetooth LED lights up blue and the speaker emits a confirmation sound, indicating that it is linked to the computer.
How To Connect My Soundcore Earbuds To My Macbook?
Remove the earbuds from the Anker Soundcore case. The flashing white rapidly earbud will be one of the earbuds
Anker Soundcore Life P2 will be listed; click Connect. Note: If one of the earphones flash slowly white, charge it by plugging it back into your computer.
How Do I Pair It With A Second Device And Connect It?
If you don’t turn off Bluetooth on the first device before connecting the second, the speaker will connect to it automatically and won’t start in pairing mode.
Alternatively, you can pair the speaker by pressing the ‘Bluetooth’ button.
When the speaker is unplugged from the first device, it enters pairing mode automatically, the blue led indicators blink, and the speaker becomes discoverable.
You can now connect it to your second device.
What Is The Procedure For Turning Off An Anker Charger?
You can use the LED and USB buttons to switch them on and off. However, if either of them is turned on, the gadget will not switch off on its own.
Wait a few moments after pressing the USB and LED buttons until their lights do not turn on, and it should turn off automatically.
What Is The Best Way To Charge Soundcore Life Earbuds?
Before using the earphones for the first time, make sure they’re fully charged. Use the USB-C cable that comes with the other device to avoid harm.
Before charging, make sure the earphones and USB port is completely dry. When you take the earphones out of the charging case, they turn on automatically and turn off when you put them back in.
What Is The Procedure For Checking The Battery Level On The Anker Soundcore Life 2?
On the top of the SoundCore 2, five buttons and two LED lights indicate charging and Bluetooth status. The power LED will shift from white to red to flashing red as the battery level lowers.
When Your Anker Power Mini Is Fully Charged, How Do You Know?
The yellow LED shuts off, and the green LED illuminates when the battery is fully charged. A full charging cycle takes roughly 2 to 3 hours, depending on the current power source.
Is Anker A Reputable Brand?
Anker is a nice speaker brand. They constantly provide high-quality sound and construction at a fair price.
You can use these speakers with almost any form of audio equipment. Their Bluetooth speakers for mobile devices and tablets are a welcome addition to the world of smartphones and tablets.
Is It True That Anker Soundcore Wireless Earbuds Are Waterproof?
The $39 Spirit X earphones were recently released under the Anker Soundcore, a battery company turned accessories house.
The earphones are entirely waterproof under the IPX7 standard, which means they can withstand 1 meter of submersion and are aimed at runners and other heavy users.
Why My Bluetooth Headphones Are Not Recognized by My iPhone?
Bluetooth should be turned on, and you can connect your device to the Bluetooth settings by turning it on. If your iPhone is still not connecting to Bluetooth, you can try the following: Delete other devices from Bluetooth settings; update your iOS software; restart your device.
What are your thoughts on the guide? Did it help you resolve your connection issues? We hope you found this article useful and that you’ll consider sharing it with others who might be having issues.