- Global Leader in Materials for Surfaces, DuPont Building Innovations’ Product DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surfaces to Play Key Role in Enabling Embedded Wireless Charging
- Membership in the A4WP’s Rezence™ Ecosystem Continues to Expand with HP and Acer Adding Heft to Broad Range of OEMs
- Emirates Becomes First Advisory Member of A4WP Board
- Airline to Play Essential Role in Infrastructure Growth Needed to Propagate Wireless Charging
When the A4WP opened its doors for business two short years ago, it launched with a total of eight companies. In fact, membership didn’t move above 20 companies until we entered 2013. For this and many more reasons, A4WP members take great pride in announcing in June that our membership surpassed the century mark,100 companies – and it continues to climb. The roster of current members can always be found at Rezence.com. This chart illustrates how quickly the membership totals have grown.
For the first time, the Alliance for Wireless Power is pleased to make the Rezence Baseline System Specification Version 1.2 (BSS V1.2) available to the public.
Rezence BSS V1.2 defines a system reference model and a host of features, including:
- Rezence™ first standard to wirelessly charge higher power devices with spatial freedom
- Fujitsu, Hon Hoi (Foxconn), Lenovo, Logitech, and Panasonic join as membership tops 100 companies